I started writing this blog a couple of years ago as a companion to my vintage shop. It’s so wonderful to be able to connect with people who are doing similar things, and build community around shared interests. Please don’t be shy. Leave a comment and say hello!
Ten Things About Me
- I’m married to a lovely fellow. We have an adorable and hilarious little girl. There are two geriatric Chihuahuas and a classy old lady cat who let us live here with them. I love them all like crazy.
- I’m fairly obsessed with Scandinavian everything.
- I have a B.A. in Anthropology. One day, I’d like to go back and get that PhD.
- I wanted to be Indiana Jones, a doctor, a ballerina and a writer… sometimes all at once. Always a work in progress.
- Every morning when I wake up, I think of everything that I’m thankful for before I get up. Sometimes I fall asleep again first, so I start over.
- I’m super impressed by polyglots. And by impressed by, I mean jealous of.
- Scotch. Single malt. Neat.
- Also, wine. Please and thank you.
- I love being in my thirties.
- A clean house, good food, great music and a cozy blanket make for a pretty super day.
Want to get in touch? Contact me at hollis (at) foxandrook.com